New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ellie
Super Member (250+ posts)

335 Posts
Gratitude: 77

Posted - 03/31/2007 :  13:38:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
You are funny Jordan (and honest). Sex is great. You know, if you haven't had sex for a year you are considered a virgin again!! It was hard for me to loose my virginity, I do not want it back!

I met the girl on the internet.
Go to Top of Page

Jordan20071987
Full Member (100+ posts)

226 Posts
Gratitude: 35

Posted - 04/01/2007 :  11:57:17  Show Profile  Visit Jordan20071987's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
hey ellie if that is true then damn i have to find Angie I hate being a virgin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan, the KINKY One
Go to Top of Page

Ellie

335 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2007 :  15:20:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hello my friends,

I finally met that girl yesterday evening. We went to the movies and then we went for a drink. And now I am sure that we are not a match.
Go to Top of Page

Jordan20071987
Full Member (100+ posts)

226 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  10:24:41  Show Profile  Visit Jordan20071987's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
That bad huh!

Jordan, the KINKY One
Go to Top of Page

Circe (inactive)

252 Posts
Gratitude: 51

Posted - 04/17/2007 :  10:05:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hey all,
You guys are silly. I am Circe I am new here. Im ragingly manic here but I will be back when I am somewhat more normal. Nice to meet you all. I am LGBT LOL.
bye bye
Circe
Go to Top of Page

Circe (inactive)

252 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  09:13:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi Val
Sorry to be glib on my last post. I was new and I didn't think anyone would answer so fast. I was wrong you guys are really active on this forum. ITs so cool!

A problem I have had in the past was not knowing I was bisexual and not wanting to know. My best friend in HS told me she was a lesbian years after she went to college. She finally got around to telling me she was in love with me. Well, I am picky and she would have been the only girl for me.She is really beautiful. I am attracted to beauty. That started me "thinking". (she was 3000 miles away and still is) I had a few relationships but I am a real loner. I am involved with a man now, but to me both sexes are the same and it doesn't seem like a big deal to me. Now, its society that seems really upset about it.

As for dating, my family doesn't know a thing. THey know I have a lot of friends but if I break up with my boyfriend and had another relationship with a woman I resolve to tell them the truth. ANy suggestions? I am usually straightforward and I am getting too old to be a fibber. I am in my thirties.
Thanks for asking.
LOL
Circe.
PS Sex doesn't seem like a big deal to me, as a woman I can get that anywhere. But, I don't really care, much, I'm easily distractable. LOL I have lots of hobbies and paint and write most of the day.
Go to Top of Page

Ellie

335 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2007 :  13:46:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi girls and guys (if any guy around. By the way what happened to them? Why are we almost all women? My relationship with men is kinda distant and I would love to have the chance to talk to some of them. Anyway, back to the topic)

Many, many welcomes to Circe (can you say many welcomes? If not forgive my English, but I am not a native speaker.)

I've desapeared lately cause my internet connection was over. These **** chose Easter to cut it off.

About family. Should we tell them or not? That is a taph question. It deppends on culture, I think. Here in our very traditional Mediterenean country everyone I ask what I should do says: "No, don't tell them. You will hurt their feelings". But don't I hurt them if I keep them out of my life? I do not know what is the best. If I were younger I would tell them but now I will probably not. I guess that it is case sensitive.

My dating news now: Last week I met a girl which I had met once some time ago. She was out of town so I met her only once. Last week I met her for second time.

During our first meeting I was not impressed neither by her appearance nor by her behavior. In spide of that I decided to met her again. I did it partly to give her a second chance, partly to give a chance to myself to have sex (Should I be asamed that I hoped to have sex with someone I was not really interested in? But please remember, July is my deadline) and partly cause I had nobody else to date.

Well, after the second time I met her I am impressed. I think that I like her a lot. She is not that beautiful, but I think that she is pretty interesting. But I am not sure if she considers me interesting. To tell the truth I felt that I was pretty boring, with my boring job, reading nothing for long time now, haven't traveled lately and generally being pathionate with nothing. I tried to seem inteligent, cultivated and interesting, but I guess I failed. And if my intuition is right she seemed to have little interest on the things I was talking about.

Ok, the rest of the story (Not really interesting) I send her a message on Saturday inviting her on a gay bar I would go that night and on a theater performance on Sunday. She said that she couldn't come cause she was out of town and that we would meet this week. And now, this week is on the half and she still haven't contacted me. I haven't tried to date anyone else lately cause I got interested in that girl and I want to know that nothing will happen between us till I try to date another girl.
Go to Top of Page

Lonelycatcher
Starting Member

15 Posts
Gratitude: 2

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  09:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hey Circle,
Whatz up you okay?

Lonely Catcher
Go to Top of Page

Ellie

335 Posts

Posted - 04/19/2007 :  13:51:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi girls and guys (If any guy here),

I do not totally agree with Valia. People do care about not being stigmatized, but our beloved ones usually care about our happiness at the same time. One of my best friends, when I told her that I was very interested in a girl, told me that the only thing she wants for me is that I am happy ,but I should not talk about it with the other people. She accepted me a such, but she didn't want to be stigmatized of having a gay best friend. And I can understand that. My mother, after many years of homophobia, told me that being gay is normal and that I should do what makes me happy. I think that many people consider social critisism, but at the same time they can be tolerant to difference if this happens to occur at their own home.

OK, my dating no-news: She sent me no message. It is Thursday. She said that we would meet this week. Where is she? I am getting kinda frustrated. Didn't she like me at all? I guess that she must have considered my appearance pretty ok, otherwise she wouldn't ask to meet me for the second time. And about my mental characteristics: I am not that intelligent any more (meds are to blame) but I am not that stupid either. A bit of boring, maybe? I do not know. Or the worse of all. She might just be looking for a friend. That would be terrible. I really am not in the mood of a new fiend right now. (Terrible, doesn't it sounds so?) I need, want, desire a girlfriend!!
Go to Top of Page

Circe (inactive)

252 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  11:35:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi all
Hey Val. I find that if you stop looking you will find her. Look for a friend and you will find Love. Maybe? Just a suggestion.
I am a little tired today annd can't think what to write. Just wanted to say Hi and Im thinking of you all.
seeya
Go to Top of Page

Ellie

335 Posts

Posted - 04/20/2007 :  16:17:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I am not sure if not actively looking is the best strategy for finding a girlfriend. I tried it for years. Just hoping that one day I will meet my special one. I didn't.

Anyway, my dating no-news: She had said that she would be in town on Monday. I waited for her to contact me till today (Friday). This evening I dicided to sent her a messange at her cell phone suggesting that we will meet tommorow (Saturday). She just didn't answer. I suppose that she is not interested in me.

I felt pretty bad for the whole week waiting for her. Kind of irritated, I think. Do you know any way so that I do not let these things influence my mood?

Thanks for listening. I feel that I am getting boring sometimes.
Go to Top of Page

Circe (inactive)

252 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  12:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi Jordan
Happy Birthday!

I will be the clown jumping out of your cake.
Wanna party?
Circe
Go to Top of Page

Ellie

335 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  16:07:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Happy birthday Jordan, Now you've endered the 3rd decade of your life. Not a teenager anymore. That's really good (At least it was for me and I hope that things will become better for you as well, though I do not wish you my 20's. )

I haven't meet you for a while. Everything ok?
Go to Top of Page

Jordan20071987
Full Member (100+ posts)

226 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  09:01:54  Show Profile  Visit Jordan20071987's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
thanks guys and by the way Where did those clown shoes go?

Jordan
Go to Top of Page

Circe (inactive)

252 Posts

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  12:05:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I will be the clown in the high heels....LOL
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To: