Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 12

Antrahoanta

69 Posts
Gratitude: 24

Posted - 10/24/2013 :  08:55:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Well, a little bit of brain damage never hurt anybody, right?

Weed is actually expensive here, I can say that weed is cheaper in the UK, better too. Gives you no groggy effect the next morning as this one does. Only my will can save me from alcoholism. Unless I decide to break it.

Bottling: To hit someone over the head with a glass bottle. Preferably to shatter it, but a good resounding knockout will do. Yes negative, also illegal, could be charged with assault. Well, tough.

People close to me, Mother is Taurus, Father is Virgo, worker is Virgo, Boss is Cancer, someone I have unexplainable feelings for because I still don`t comprehend them or our situation is Leo, friend is Pisces, another friend is Pisces, enemy is Pisces, another friend Cancer. My eldest sister is also Leo, my sister is Scorpio, and we get on like a house on fire.

Met someone a couple days ago, seemed like a nice kid, but talked too much about metaphysics, I like stuff that`s more concrete and I didn`t know what on earth he was harping on about. Texted him a couple times and then lost contact, too strained. He is a Taurus.

Also I can`t message people via phones, I sound like a tax letter. My charm only works in the flesh and it`s proven to be infallible, or maybe I picked the weak ones in the herd. I sound so predatorial these days, where on earth did that come from?

I`ve decided to have no response, just as I did before, but maybe this time nod or do something, some form of assent, and say "Likewise". God knows. Maybe smile, but I don`t smile, I grin. I`ll grin instead.

By ally all I understood was a partner, could you explain it, I think that brain damage is taking its hold on me. Wasn`t as strong at the beginnning of typing this.

So keith, how`s life?

Somehow I find it proper that you Jody are tall.

Go to Top of Page

metasegue
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

4968 Posts
Gratitude: 945
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 10/25/2013 :  01:58:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
OK...we, the massively brain damaged people, will attempt to find a better way to navigate life.

Each sign is associated with one of the classical elements, and these can also be grouped according to polarity: Fire and Air signs are considered positive or extrovert, masculine signs while Water and Earth signs are considered negative or introvert, feminine signs. A modern approach looks at elements as "the energy substance of experience" and the next table tries to summarize their description through keywords.

Positive

(Self expressive)

Fire - Enthusiasm, drive to express self/faith. Aries; Leo; Sagittarius.
Air - Communication, socialization, conceptualization. Libra; Aquarius; Gemini.

Negative

(Self-containing)

Earth - Practicality, caution, material world. Capricorn; Taurus; Virgo.
Water - Emotion, empathy, sensitivity. Cancer; Scorpio; Pisces.

Elements represent the type of energy used by the signs involved. Modality tells how that energy is applied. Modality (Cardinal, Fixed, and Mutable) exemplifies the method of operation. Cardinal signs of each element are the standard bearer for that element...they reflect it the most for each of the four. Fixed signs are predictable, incapable of any real change, and represent anchors. Mutable signs can/must adapt and shape their element.

In a very basic way, people are either suited to their sign or not. If you don't reflect the polarity (pos/neg, extro/introvert, masculine/feminine), you have automatic problems. You, for instance, are well suited to Pisces simply because you're female and reflect what is expected from that sign more accurately than a male will. A male of either two mutable negative signs (Virgo and Pisces) can simply adapt with no difficulty so polarity is no issue. My emotional nature (as a Pisces) may be feminine but my actions and visage are definitely male.

This is the first thing you might start considering of all your close people. Do they reflect the polarity of their sign? If not, do they have the ability to change (mutable), are they locked into conflict (fixed), or do they use emphasis to express themselves through their element (Cardinal).

If this is too much to bother with...just say so and we can lapse into tales of madness and debauchery...just for laughs. Really.

Stay safe little one. Pequeño chica...si?

“We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more.”
Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page

Antrahoanta

69 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2013 :  11:18:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
No I can keep up.

Yes all seem to be as you say, specially sister Scorpio and unexplainable Leo. I probably change a lot who knows. But most seem to follow the example, specially unexplaianable Leo, whom I probably know the most.

Well enough of debauchary and madness, it`s time for asexual reflection again. I repress then I let go and go into an orgy, there`s never a middle point with me. So, calm times again.

Pequeña* Chica ;) Hola panzon.

Take care Keith.
Go to Top of Page

jodartha

4755 Posts
Gratitude: 1075

Posted - 10/25/2013 :  18:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Daniela,

I am not one that can express myself as you and Keith. I am more a thinker than an eloquent writer...but I agree with Keith. And I know that you may or may not agree.

I survived so many dangerous events and situations because I was big, male, strong, smart, and lucky. You seem to have the last three in spades but I'm not sure it's enough to compensate for the lack of the first two. Size, as we've discussed, is a major factor in life while being male might only mean you're not a sexual target to have pertinence.

You need an ally Daniela. Male or female, old, young,...whoever. Because of your looks and desirability, sex is likely to be involved. Use your beauty and intelligence to engineer a relationship that complements you when up and supports you when down.

I have thought about you...and I sense what I see. I could be wrong...but I think I understand a bit...and I am comfortable. That says a lot about me. Because I do not trust either. But with you I am comfortable. Almost in the way that I am with my adopted son. He is tough on the outside...but gentle with those he can "almost" trust. I think I like you. But that doesn't matter does it.

I like Keith. We get along. I am one of those Aries that is not naturally an Aries...but I get along that way once I get going.

Listen to Keith. You are VERY intelligent. I think we all know that. Protect your physical self as well as you do your mind.

I will write later. You are an intoxicating to be sure.

JODARTHA

"Manage your health or it will manage you"
Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2013 :  03:13:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Hi Chica, This is an excellent example of Piscean surfacing/submerging:

"Well enough of debauchary and madness, it`s time for asexual reflection again. I repress then I let go and go into an orgy, there`s never a middle point with me. So, calm times again."

The revolving fish alternately view the future, then... the past. It's the present that evades us. Even Einstein (Pisces) recognized our limited view: "Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But there is no doubt in my mind that the lion belongs with it even if he cannot reveal himself to the eye all at once because of his huge dimension."

As I see it, Nature is the lion...and we're lucky we haven't been on her menu lately. Between supervolcanoes, giant asteroids, and mutating viruses caused by gamma rays...we've been on a roll for 100,000 years.

OK...enough babbling. We'll talk about how astrology actually works. The science is second only to mathematics in historical origin. The people (there were female astrologers) who studied the comparative behavior of humans born under specific signs had no understanding of the effect of radiation on the evolution of life. They did not know that nature, through natural selection, had created subdivisions within humanity. But they did know they could measure those subdivisions and assign observable traits.

The planets only marked time for them. The Sun's radiation, the Moons gravity, and the Earth's magnetic field are the means by which nature engineered us. But they didn't know that so they made gods of Venus, Mars, Jupiter, etc. Thus: the precession of seasonal time and behavior became linked to these "gods" and their proximity to each other. Wallah!... Mathematics allows the creation of the zodiac. Astronomy and Astrology compete with religion...and win.

Unfortunately, the fact that man could predict his own behavior led him to believe in personal deification. So...everything went to hell after that. Nature has provided the tool of abstract intelligence to her end product and it declared itself superior to it's creator for the effort. Now, we've got Jesus, Yaweh, and Muhammad...all saying it's; "my way or the highway". What a joke.

I put up the Pisces/Leo compatability thing so you could see the difficulties. Leo's are arrogant but unaware of it. Generous without thought. They love the spotlight. I generally like them...as friends.

I'd like you to associate these: Pisces (Sun)consciousness/intellect/present - Taurus (Moon) unconscious/ emotions/past - Virgo (Ascendant) superconscious projection/future.

Your intellect and dreams are maleable (mutable). Your emotions are locked into a very harmonious balance with them (fixed). You were born under a very good sky.

It appears that Jody (among others) values your presence as much as I do. You are a gem.

Poppet

“We are born at a given moment, in a given place and, like vintage years of wine, we have the qualities of the year and of the season of which we are born. Astrology does not lay claim to anything more.”
Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page

jodartha

4755 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2013 :  07:05:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Keith.
Do me a small favor. What is the 8/8/91 9am EST horoscope. It is my son and I would like to understand him better. He is cerebral, quiet,independent Leo. I would like to know more.

You are quite sharp in the fall. It must be a good seasons for you. I on the other hand, appear to be in confusion right now. Lots of goals, motivation but confusion as to what to do and if it really matters. Tough place as I don't have the time/money or mind to handle it all. And as you know, I am sensitive to so much.

Let me know.

JODARTHA

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2013 :  10:23:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Here you are Jody:

Calculated for a male 8/8/91 - 9AM - Boston, Ma (approx.)

"Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer
You were born with the Sun in Leo and the Moon in Cancer. Inwardly you are a proud, commanding, powerful, self-assured, and strong-willed individual. You were born with all the potential to become a good leader and a creator, both in business and in private life. You can be relied upon and you are faithful and generous. Pride is one of your psychological key words, and it may allow you to perform great feats in life. You are cheerful and fond of amusement and games. You have such tremendous vitality that you sometimes feel you could give some to others. The position of the Sun in Leo occasionally makes you feel not appreciated, for the Leonian looks for his own sincere attitude in others. Your affection for others may appear patronizing, and you will unconsciously treat them as if they were your subjects. Externally you come under the rulership of the Moon in Cancer. The key words to your personality are emotionality and psychic instability. You react more to emotion than to reason. With people you like you will be extremely generous, sympathetic, and protective. In love you are very emotional, easily offended, and subject to both negative moods and to hope and enthusiasm.

Ascendant in Virgo, Mercury in the Twelfth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Virgo was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Mercury is located in the twelfth house.
This indicates that throughout your life you will assume a reserved, quiet, analytical, critical, and receptive attitude.
Although you are not an individual with a very strong ambition, you possess the ability to persevere and exert ingenuity.
Some selfishness is noted. However, if you are able to counteract this trait with your natural helpful and sympathetic attitude and address your positive qualities to resolve the problems of others then you will accomplish your highest spiritual duties and your degree of consciousness and perception will be expanded.
You are not afraid to work but you like to do things where you can use intellectual resources rather than mechanical ones. There is some independence here but don't try to be forceful about it because Virgo's natural habitat is one in which the person is led by some powerful authority and where the important decisions are best made by others.
You are very attentive to detail and this makes you a good worker, especially so in those jobs that require a great deal of precision and observation. You have a desire for purity and though you don't mind relating to others there is something that you do dislike: continuous intrusion of your privacy. Business and practicality should be very important in your life. Although we are not advising you to turn against your natural traits, which make you slightly reserved, we would suggest that when in love you let yourself relax and respond so as to be able to return some of the affection you are receiving.
Life will find you in many situations in which you will function as advisor and counsellor; make use of these opportunities to project the power of your creativeness.
This position denotes a life that has you cast in rather obscure and inconspicuous roles. Your intellect is peculiarly subtle. Your life will be very much motivated by your love for risk and your various activities of a secret nature.
A tendency here is that in spite of your undoubted ability, opportunity may seldom knock at your door. You should try to jump at any chance and not wait for a second occurrence.
Try to emphasize your conscientiousness in all the things you do."

Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page

jodartha

4755 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2013 :  11:31:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Thanks. I see a lot of it in him. He gives and gives to get a girlfriend...thinks he is ugly kinda. But he is smart, and going to be a good doctor although it is true that he has not got workaholic traits really. He is a family guy. He likes living life and quality and the good things I think. You are on spot in most of this description.

I can not remember where you wrote my description. I would love to reread it. But I have no idea where it is located. 4/5/65 2am

JODARTHA

Go to Top of Page

Antrahoanta

69 Posts

Posted - 10/26/2013 :  11:45:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Thank you for the advice Jody, I like you too. Keith is intelligent, in that I agree and my rough exterior is only owed to circumstances and unfortunate molding, I think most rough exteriors originate from that.

I`m good though, I think. Quit my job actually, got another one now. Much calmer, less carnality involved, none at all in fact. I`m easily led so it`s best to get away from that. Thank you I guess, for your virtual friendship, you must or at least sometimes be a very gentle person in life, with a temper I`m sure, but a sweetheart really.

So basically the Leo thing is going to hell... oh well, so much for that then. Damn .

So basically I should really look for Taurus then, you know what I actually find them to be obnoxious little b*st*rds. Never met a Taurus I actually liked out of genuinity, that includes my Mother.

Virgo, met them, meh, much like sour cream, alright but if you had
a choice of dip it wouldn`t exctly be that one. Not spicy enough. Not enough appeal. They`re like paying for a 3 course meal and have an entree followed by another entree, you`re sitting there, paid meal, silverware in hand asking the waiter "What`s this then? What`s going on mate? Where`s my money`s worth? Not happy about this like, this is unacceptable."

Thank you for the Astrology lecture, informative (I know none of the sort), so it`s like being introduced to a white canvas, seeing the Maestro put the first hues of colour on it. Very interesting indeed.

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2013 :  22:33:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
OK. I quit smoking (cigarettes) 4 days ago. I've managed to stop for months recently only to fall back into my internally seductive trap.
My ego suckers me into thinking I can regulate my intake...and I always fail. The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

In any event, I'm stressed so I went out and got particularly hammered. You were the recipient of my incoherent mind set...the spelling is rather telltale. Nonetheless, you deserve an honest (and sober) interpretation.

I relate so completely with you that, were I younger, I'd most certainly pursue you. One way or another, I'd try to find you. It is that knowledge which I find so unnerving. I'm sad that I didn't meet you when it might have been possible. I don't wish to embarrass you...or myself. And I hope this doesn't repulse you or frighten you off.

Y'know, it's ironic, I was lecturing you on "blackouts and brain damage"...I was surprised to see that post today and had only a vague memory of writing it last night.

Alcohol releases inhibition for better or worse. I'm hoping this case was one of the "for better" kind. I have no illusions regarding age and reality...guess I just had to get something untrivial off my chest.

I'm writing several pieces (I don't know what else to call them). Some are essays regarding current events. Some are parts of my past woven into a story. Others seem to have no obvious genre but reflect a stream of consciousness sort of narrative. You've entered the latter. You now exist in the seperate reality of my imagination. But don't worry...there are ground rules...you can only be who I actually think you are. Beyond a general description...I don't know what you look like. Perhaps that's best. Lends itself to the creative process. You may be my long sought muse. And no...I've not been at the sauce today

I never did light a cigarette last night. Maybe my distorted expression of affection was effective for reducing stress. I slept soundly and woke clear headed.

Your Leo could well be your match...he's fixed all right but that only means whatever person he's developed into is there for good. If he's perceptive, he can alter his mind. If you like his mind and can work around any difficult traits...why not? Besides, we don't know his Moon or Ascendant. They could both be Pisces for all we know.

So Chica...hope you accept my explanation/excuse. I won't apologize...no need for that.

I deleted the infamous post. If you delete yours, no one will get confused reading the thread. If you don't...so what? Nothing wrong with a little confusion.

There's a 1 1/2 hour difference in our local times (you are ahead). I'd like to be here sometime when you are so we can talk in real time...OK?

Poppet

Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2013 :  23:40:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
This is yours Jody. Female born 4/5/65 2AM EST.

Sun in Aries, Moon in Taurus
You were born with the Sun in Aries and the Moon in Taurus. This indicates a dynamic, strong- willed, hard-fighting individual, who approaches practical matters conservatively.
Because of the propitious position of your Moon in Taurus, you are more stable and conservative than others with the same Sun sign.
With your clarity of vision, you can see ideas and issues stripped to their barest essentials. You hesitate to work in an ambiguous situation that will not yield instant security. Your inner emotion takes the form of possessiveness and tenacity. You appear to be a solid citizen and a practical, upright person. Secretly, however, you have a desire for adventure and the unknown.
The key to harmonious development of your being is to reconcile two opposite tendencies - your quest for the new and your desire for the old.

Ascendant in Capricorn, Saturn in the Second House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Capricorn was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Saturn is located in the second house.
The sign of Capricorn denotes an existence in which temperament is very important. You will give an image of ambition, persistence, will power, consistency and perseverance. You were born with the tendencies to seek material, social, and, perhaps, even political power.
Capricorn tends to a challenging life which forces you to exert all your resources in order to triumph. Because of your tact and prudence, you will be favored with the good will of important people.
Your mind is egocentric, rational and you have a natural tendency toward scepticism. Able to work hard, you will bear obstacles and frustrations with patience.
You will proceed with prudence in your love life and in all other activities. You will seriously consider all of the ramifications of a relationship, especially the aspects of your independence, and you will not commit yourself to a partner until you are sure of your choice. After that however there is a tendency to conduct a peaceful and quiet life.
You are very economical in your daily activities, and if you do not exert some control over this trait, it could appear as rather mean.
You are best placed in governmental, municipal, political, or large business organizations where hierarchy is very exactly defined. The key word for your professional orientation is responsibility.
You have a tendency to give your life to the acquisition of wealth. At first glance, Saturn here denotes that the life is geared to hard work, lack of opportunities, and gains through method, responsibility, labor, and heavy trading. Nothing comes easy to you, especially money. You have to work hard, but the possibilities are that very slowly you will rise in life to an undreamed position of financial success.

Sun in the Second House
The Sun was found in the second house at the time of your birth. This position makes financial matters - and the act of physical conquest and possession - the central motivation of your existence.
It is virtually a necessity that you address yourself to gaining material security. The obligations of giving still exist for you as a real difficulty which you must learn to deal with.
You should enjoy your own wealth and also instruct yourself in the art of giving. You wish to be respected in financial matters and like to be regarded as a person who is self-sufficient.
There exists a great amount of faith in your abilities; you believe that no matter what happens, you will always endure financially. These influences of the Sun grant strong possibilities for success in life.
Your weaknesses in money include a tendency to be very demonstrative, a desire for money because of the power it wields. As you reach mature age, the doors of opportunity will open for you through persons highly placed in government. Don't miss the chance.

You have several planets in the second house (Taurus). Money and security are big.

Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page

jodartha

4755 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  03:21:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Keith,

I must indeed be off on the hour as I do not seem much like this at all. Yes, like security and money. Yes. in some regards....but you know I am not like this really. If I was, truly I would be happier. But I am a softy. I trust, give, and think that things change. (lol madness you say)...but in fact, I run on avoiding fears and overcoming fears. I don't know which horoscope that is...but this one you wrote must be wrong.

I remember once you posted something much more like me. Different scope I guess. I do agree that we are different, you and I. I am more practical and I EXPECT so much from myself. Certainly more than I do others. I want super powers even. I want to be strong and not need anyone so I don't get hurt anymore.

Anyway...long tangent.

Thank you Daniela for your kinds words. You are an interesting mix of personality. So gentle and young sometimes, such an old soul in others. Is that a Pieces??

I will write more soon. Currently starting work week and house mate is getting to be a pain Keith. You know the alcoholic. I must get rid of him this week. I feel bad but I do not have the ability to fix that broken bird.

I will be back....

JODARTHA

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  05:05:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I don't write the descriptions. They are formalized versions of interpretations over 15K years.

The first time I encountered my ascendant(Libra), I thought "no way". Then I looked again...and there I was. Kind of ethereal in my minds eye but yeah...balancing the scales has been my method of growth. It allowed me to finally see myself. The only Air and the only Cardinal traits in my chart.

Cardinal's all about initiation. Fixed does the hard work. Mutable puts on finishing touches.

Your chart is heavy Cardinal (Aries-Capricorn)/Fixed (Taurus). Mine is strong Cardinal (Cancer-Libra/Mutable (Pisces).
When you reduce the picture to this...it's accurate.

Don't let this stuff throw you Jody...we set our own agenda. Nothing is "written" in stone. Clay tablets maybe.....

Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page

Antrahoanta

69 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  08:51:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Well that was interesting to say the least. Thank you for the explanation, very close to the idea I had in my head, I`m neither repulsed or frightened, there is no valid reason as to be. If anything I`m flattered . I also appreciate your honesty and like you said, there`s nothing to apologize for, it`s not as if your post sent me to tears.

I do need to ask something of you though. I write myself, and I understand that there are certain texts that I would never share, they`re for my eyes only, but if there ever were to be a possibility of me ever reading any of your work that relates to me, I`d like to.

As for being pursued, maybe you did, and I died young, and then I was born again and you found me. Far fetched no doubt, but there`s always a possibility. Criticizing poor Taurus boy over metaphysics and alchemy and now I talk of reincarnation.

I don`t know what else to say, but I somehow find your post very fulfilling, and somehow expected. Thank you. And sure, what time do you usually log on? See if I can catch you about.

Jody I do not know if those are Pisces traits, I can tell you though, that every time I do a mental age quiz I never score under 45. Maybe when I`m being gentle and young is when I let go, and when I`m acting the crone, it`s because I`m on guard.

Skepticism at the end of the day is more of an adult trait and an essential part of a well formed defense mechanism, I think that`s what gives me my old agey thing, my Mother often complains I was born middle aged. Though I think that`s because she`s very childish and immature, so we tend to switch roles from time to time.

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2013 :  13:49:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
So.....

"I do need to ask something of you though. I write myself, and I understand that there are certain texts that I would never share, they`re for my eyes only, but if there ever were to be a possibility of me ever reading any of your work that relates to me, I`d like to."

.....you're applying for the Muse job?

Sure....give me a little time.

Your response to my "explanation" was gratifying. Your reincarnation scenario was intriguing....and soothing....as you intended. There was this Mel Gibson flick "Forever Young" that did it in reverse. She was old while he was temporarily young (and defrosted).

I've been needing an editor and benevolent critic. We might serve that purpose for each other...we already are...to a degree. We'll talk more about this in real time. I can be here anytime. This site is on Pacific Standard Time. It runs 2 hours behind mine. Calibrate it with yours and let me know when it'd be convenient.

So pleased with your response.

Carl Gustav Jung quotes

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 27761
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0