stigmastomper (inactive)
Super Incredible Member (10000+ posts)

24317 Posts
Gratitude: 1940
Very caringVery wiseVery funnyVery honestI agree

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  08:43:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
thank you metaseque

you made me feel really good.

but i also march up and down 24/7 pacing my room talking to myself,immaginary freinds and who or vwhatever might be or will someday evesdrop on me. when i think like this , well its more dignified and pleaseant and empowering to do than the bitter alternative of being nuts and a flip up lol thanks again for your kind words and observations. coming from you it means alot you have such a razor sharp itellect and i think but am not sure that you would excell at technical things
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
edit edit edit the below is my signiture ,in it iam not referring to kieth akas metasegue, sorry for the over site. i was using my cover letter as my signature. i have since stopped.
than you ,thank you all for your help,assistance. tell me if you know of a great community in the usa that assists people with brain injuries,learning disabilities, to live independently. iam looking for a full service delivery mechanism for i require comprehensive assistance support, with daily living,transportation,finances, socialization, career planning, and work that has me either at home on the computer, alone or in direct contact with the community. as people on this site knowq. i have multiple and severe disabling conditions physical and mental that are preventing me from self actualizing to the extent i would be able to were i to have supports availible 24/7 and peer support in real life, and assistance dealing with paper work making wise decisions in relationships.

i cant cook for myself.
i have trouble managing my property and living quarters. and making and sticking to a budget. i drive but cannot do so all the time when i cant i do not, then i need transportation to my appointments .

it is important to say,and this is very important, just because iam very very intelligent, conscious, creative ,disciplined etc does not mean i can do what i want, im disabled, so pleasde dont not limit my options and success due to genetic/cognitive or enviromental /cultural/class baises. and /or the racist prefference for your brains way of getting things done.iam not interested in living quote en quote normally. it has been my experience throughout my life that this is a waste of my time and effort as well as very handicapping of, and degrading to myself and is abuse.

im different so help me to utilize the gifts i have and delegate the things i cant do, to technology,ingenuity,and support personal,groups, and those close to me,
i need talk therapy behavioural guidence no hitler like crap delivered with an attitude endearing to facists.

i want to use people that are employed to help me , to help me not to be brainwashed,beat down, humilated and convinced my freinds and family are deamons that have ascsended from hell.
thank you for taking the time to read this my need is urgent. im currently seeking a case manager it may take about 40 days to get one

Go to Top of Page

metasegue
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

4968 Posts
Gratitude: 945
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 11/13/2011 :  18:29:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Are you a vet Stigs? They have enormous facilities for guys in your
situation. They've been a great help to me. I'm having a left hand
tendon repaired Wednesday by a VA whiz surgeon.

So...you've finally given me the info I need to help you....12/29/62. Just to make you feel young...on that date, I was on
a winter field excercise in Germany (-10 with a 30 mph wind...driving
frozen armor). I was 17.

I'm going to put together a comprehensive overveiw of your Sun/Moon
signs. It'll take an hour or so...editing and reediting this post. It
might just help you more than any other personal advice I could give
you. So...hang in there while I play with my charts and add the info
piecemeal.

Entry 1
The Sun and Moon are of course two of the most important considerations in astrology, and by combining and blending these two, a more unique and personal reading begins to emerge. This, in essence is the bringing together of the basic individuality and the instinctive.

Bear in mind the moon is your emotional life. It relates to immediate emotional responses. It's those reactions instilled by conditioning; the memory and learned habit patterns. The influence of the Moon is more subtle, for it relates to personality beneath the surface; your feelings and your subconscious self. It shows how you react to those around you based on the sum of your conditioned viewpoint and unguarded self-projection. Often, the Moon's place in the chart shows a considerably different side of the nature, a side fostered by emotions, upbringing, and habit patterns that have developed over time.

The Sun is the core of the individual; the overriding nature and will. Now it begins to be clear why each of the Sun signs can reflect such observable traits and yet still come in so many varieties.

Entry 2:
Now I'll give you basic traits of your Sun and Moon individually so
you can examine them in context with the above info:
Capricorn Sun
Capricorn is ambitious (power, position, money), organizational, self-disciplined, rigid, thrifty, prudent, security-conscious, conservative, responsible, practical, persistent, political, business oriented, methodical.
Aquarius Moon
Aquarius is individualistic, unconventional, progressive, unique, independent, humanitarian, altruistic, visionary, perceptive, intellectual, logical, ingenious, inventive, unpredictable, detached, friendly, and scientific.

Entry 3:
10-11 Capricorn/Aquarius
The combination of your Sun sign and your Moon sign produces a thoughtful, sincere, and responsible inner nature, and a friendly personality. A good healthy respect for yourself and your own talents demands the respect of others. Your sincerity and genuine interest in people makes you very popular, and you enjoy involvement in a good bit of public activity. The Aquarius Moon gives you a streak of originality and sometimes genius that sets you apart from most Capricorn; you're more progressive and apt to be attracted to new interests and sudden mode changes effecting the way you feel about things. While you believe strongly in traditional values and tested methods, you are not afraid of the future and you rarely fail to sense the merit of a good progressive idea. You have good insight into human nature as well, and you're usually able to choose the right friends and associates. You are at your best when involved in important groups and associations, clubs or societies, for you know how to put your personality over, and draw people to you. In this arena, your greatest skill becomes apparent and you are opportunistic in selecting the right people to deal with and to help you. In business, you have splendid organizing abilities and skill for making money, often along unusual lines, and especially when it requires using your special talent for dealing with people. You have an independent streak in your nature, however, and you work best without personal supervision. You are not one to make snap judgments. You need time to think and reflect. Given this time, you can always make sound progress through prudent forethought and an ability to bridge the past to the present and the future. Although always friendly, you have a hard determination about you that is going to make itself felt. Your pride is great and you may be something of a social climber; status is very important to you. Your emotions are very controlled and guided by your intelligence and judgment. Your calm and intelligence makes you a good companion, but probably not a passionate lover. What you lack in ardor you make up in stability.

So...there you have it. The picture could be defined even farther but
....one step at a time. Be aware that genetics, and current environment play a strong hand in any self definition.
Your Sun is a Cardinal (initiating) Earth (solid, practical, focused)
sign. The personal traits are unlikely to change.
Your Moon is a Fixed (unchanging) Air (intellectual, energetic,
sociable) sign and will not vary in it's influence on you.

When you're game for it, I'll tell you how to find and define your
ascendant (what you're becoming) sign....privately, on your own. This
is something for you and only you. The site is only
interested in education. Keith

We're only given a small spark of madness...we MUSTN'T lose it. Robin Williams
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  05:43:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
thank you for taking the time and effort to compile such a long and detailed response .

everything seems right on the money.

status is because my honor has been insulted alot, and because if i wanted to help people and survive i had to care about such things.
and here on my therapy it guinely hurts me when people are angry or hurt by a blunder i make .when i do here it can upset the millue we have all worked hard to create ,

i also like to know what people think and why.
it is also true that the kind of women i want to date,associate with or
marry is not of the predominat social class that was me so iam trying to become ,assimilate new behaviours, demonstrate them. so that i can better be acceppted by such a women.
it is true that staus is important to me i have to be conscious of it because of my aspirations . if i want to work helping people then i have to be able to fit in with different kinds of people and their cultures etc

thank you to all members
for your putting up with my dwelling on the same things year after year . i'm making progress, yes im aware its compulsive behaviour yeah like wanting to eat ,not live in a rain gutter lol
soon the case manager etc will be hearing this stuff and you will be saved lmao

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  05:47:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
i will be a very passionate mate, intamacy is a skill , i have learned and i can be spotaneous, etc. but iam also like you say . alot of it has to do with how mom treated me and lack of my dad.

my head injury etc ,learning disabilities make me feel awkward , and iam .

thank you to all members
for your putting up with my dwelling on the same things year after year . i'm making progress, yes im aware its compulsive behaviour yeah like wanting to eat ,not live in a rain gutter lol

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  06:06:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
with the romulans lol status is important.. as for being a veteran no. but someday people will know of what i did. theres alot of klingons in my dna . and alot of vets raised me, and iam a patriot, lately i have been less conscerned with country than iam with being a human being.

i would have joined the military were it not for my disabilities and bed wetting [long gone ]

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2011 :  10:32:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
good luck with your hand operation and thank you for your service.

has it been a long wait you dont sound apprehensive...i wanted to talk more but i need to eat my body is shaking and im hot.

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2011 :  13:42:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
metasegue thank your for writing that for me. i have read it about 15 times. and i tried to print it out . but my printers out of ink again
foiled again !!! lol

iam sorry that i did not give you the info sooner.

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

metasegue
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

4968 Posts
Gratitude: 945
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  00:20:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
You're welcome Stigs. Repetitious reading is a good idea. We are often
too close to ourselves to gain a clear picture. Astrology is an accurate science. It can tell you more about yourself than any therapist could.

Freud and Jung both used it to develop their theories. Wm James, when
speaking of belief systems, basically said; "If it works...use it."
For me, the observations and notations of wise men over millenniums...
works. It simply lets you know what your strong and weak points are. It lets you know what those around you are made of too...if you can gain the d of b and are willing to research just a little. It's a tremendous advantage...especially since so few are aware of it.

If you should care to advance....www.astro.com

Stay well, Keith

We're only given a small spark of madness...we MUSTN'T lose it. Robin Williams
Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/17/2011 :  03:03:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
interesting and interesting site,

to wake up i will jungian scream therapy IIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  06:10:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
hi everybody

i have revised my goals.

1. i have put priorty on the case manager
2. it doesent make sense to move to newyork
3. i can rent a trailer there but i dont know anyone there.
4. i do not handle changes very well
5. if something were to happen i would have noone to helkp me through the crises

6. i may have a place of my own a small condo or small one bedroom home
here in connecticut and theres a mobile home park thats in a great area ,just up the road from where i reside now, its one of several.

7. theres apartments galore and rooms to rent, freinds, even houses
8. the employment situation sucks up there.
9. from where i'am i can access mass transit ,several interstate highways.

10. i have good freinds from the radio, who respect me
11. i have repaired relationships, grew close again to freinds that were as family for about 40 years.

12. my mental health is, my functioning is better, so long as i stick with my routine, and can secure the assistance that i have spoken of.

13. since i have changed and it is also true that i have remembered the past the good parts of who iam and was .

14. for a very long time i was damaged from alot of very bad prolonged issues in my life and proffessional hack jobs with behavioural technology, id elaborate but it is best to just say that i was programmed ,by some people in ways that did not serve my interests .

15. i'am in contact with old freinds , family members and they "get it" now .

16. people are returning my phone call's ,letters,etc and shouting me on the radio, and dropping by my apartment. and in general seeking me out . its a great feeling .

17. i have cut down my risperdone to half and i sound better think clearer.

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  06:20:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
20. I HAVE A SEVERE PROBLEM.

fear, anxiety, and it makes me emotionally dependent more than is wise
i know this ,im smart , a good man, fun, hell theres no reason for me to be acting needy or feeling that way.

. i used to be in people face. if they didnt respect,or treat me right.
i would just tell them flip you vio condeous ***** flipper.
and i would trust my instincts and avoid people who might not treat me right. i have to get a set of balls and wear them.

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  07:06:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
remember what i just said about freinds etc who return my calls etc
my best freind since 8th grade just called .

we talked for a very long time. we are going out to eat with his wife.
and also im going to hand them tools while they finish restoring
a 89 chevy truck . i used to under the truck when i was younger and bull the tranny ,transfer case whatever into place. but those days are gone. but i have heard that i can have all but painless safe back surgery and they can replace or add to the shock absorbers in my back.
mom said the surgery is easy, done in an a couple hours . and that i wouldnt be at risk for problems resulting from it.

if it works good enough i could help a little bit with chores more than i can now.

any how its great to have more freinds and old freinds who i consider family and vice versa.

i miss mike 64 but i told him that its healthy for us both, if i came out of my shell . and was more independent, psychologically etc
he said whatever in support of me and he said that im his brother no matter what . .

iam worried about him i have only heard from him twice in a very long time. he usually acts this way when hes down in the dumps.
he never checks his email ,, or forgets which one im on lol

well in any case dont worry buddy. im doing very good . i have decided as long before that it would be foolish to just up and move up there. i cant run from my problems or myself as they would be recreated where ever i went. so i have been knocking down the wall's and correcting my attitude.

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2011 :  07:13:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
what have i done to reach my goals.

i have cleaned off my message board and made a to do list.
its over the toilet so i cant miss it. i have been a bull headed cop out ass wipe and have not studyied for my ham ticket in awhile but it is not a priority.
and i have failed to discipline myself in managing my time better and following through on things that i should have

ok i will return shortly i have to pick up the ativan

thank you to all members

Go to Top of Page

stigmastomper (inactive)

24317 Posts

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  07:53:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
my truck.. i have every reason to believe vis getting checked out from roof rack to tire toes. and the needed work determined and some done.

its been two days . it will be worth it when i get it.

its amazing how powerless one feels when the mechanics got my wheels lol but its better than hiking everywhere like i used to do , to the utter detriment of my heels. im going to be 49 time to ride ive put too many miles on mine. but a daily walk around the circular road by my house will be divine as im heavier than all the gold in black beards mine

RAINBOW FISH YOU MATTER
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 27761
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0