Meditations
 Another bot site says they will be online soon

New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bestmengqin
Starting Member

4 Posts

Posted - 09/14/2021 :  19:51:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Another bot site says they will be online soon. Why should we not believe them? While other bot websites may claim that they will fix their bots in the coming days, or perhaps weeks, I doubt that they will.

If I'd made the decision to release the RSBuddy 1.5 to the public, it would have required another overhaul a few days later. It is remarkable how far they're further behind than other botting websites and this is evident by the fact that none of them had an update ready by the end of last week. Don't expect any miracles.

I've heard of another major MMO that hasn't dealt with bots; what makes RuneScape different? Eliminating bots from the game is a process that requires both commercial investment and the time of talented developers who have other updates to make. I've never heard of a business willing to take this hit. It requires an enormous amount of attention to the purpose we're here to serve.

I have used RSBuddy on my account, do I going to be banned? All information that we have regarding customers and users is kept private. We won't ban accounts. We hope that you have learned that botting is not a good idea in the game and take this opportunity to become part of the RuneScape community.

Can I receive an exchange if I've bought premium scripts? We will happily reimburse your purchase if you have not purchased the script within seven business days of the last Tuesday update. Any purchases after this date will not be eligible for refunds. Information about changes to your subscription on our page on subscriptions.

If you want to know more about RSorder, you can go to https://www.rsorder.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 27759
New Topics: 21
New Topics: 0