Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

metasegue
Incredible Member (2000+ posts)

4968 Posts
Gratitude: 945
Very caringVery wiseVery honestI agree

Posted - 10/28/2016 :  06:26:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Some cyber freaks in the Ukraine tapped into Putin's Kremlin and an aide's sensitive Emails regarding Russian connections to Crimean separatists. It's a tit for tat thing over the Hillary Email from Wikileaks.

I watched an interview of the Russian foreign minister by Christiane Amanpour. It was enlightening. We've surrounded Russia with new NATO countries since the collapse of the Soviet Union. Our oil fracking methods and green technology have undermined their oil economy. We cannot expect Putin to just go along with this situation...he will lose his position. By invading the Crimea, and securing his Black Sea naval base, he remains popular with his people who have been reduced to a siege mentality by state run media.

I can only hope Hillary understands these things. I know damn well Trump doesn't.

“The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

chelle25

7607 Posts
Gratitude: 912
Very caringVery wiseVery honest

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  13:55:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Very interesting info you share here Keith. Yes it seems Hillary is the better of the two evils and this is coming from a republican.

I can't bear to think what should happen if trump wins.
Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 10/29/2016 :  19:01:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Right...I'd rather err on the side of safety. I do want our border tightened up and our immigration policy updated. I think Hillary will do this in spite of her different campaign posture. The Transpacific Trade Partnership is an attempt to prevent China and Russia from extending their influence further into the Western hemisphere. It's an opposing but necessary step toward a one world economy and finally...government. Many people fear this development...they should fear it's lack of development. As the powers expand toward inevitable conflict in the nuclear age...it's better if we relinquish some ideals and compromise our so called "destiny". We will lose some freedom but gain survival.

“The important thing is to not stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2016 :  19:25:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Trump won...for better or worse. This place is shut down but for the blogs. Herc's site is working out well. This blog is like a bone to my canine brain...I have to keep digging it up to make sure it's still here.

I see pics are still arbitrary but I actually like J.K.Rowling...and the admonition sometimes fits me.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2016 :  00:56:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
So far, Trump is still holding his cards very close to his chest. We won't know his true persona till then...the one he's going to show us for the next four years. My gut tells me to expect wrenching change while he portrays moderation...we'll see.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 12/17/2016 :  21:39:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
The vibes are getting really nasty. If one can guess Trump's intentions from his staff and cabinet choices...we're in for a rude awakening. Some people he's appointing to certain departments have two things in common...they all want to eliminate their department...and they seem totally incompetent.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2017 :  03:59:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
So...January and subzero s h i t. Trump won't/can't admit Putin won him the election...the dems want to impeach...in 10 days.

I'm feeling old these days. Didn't work construction last summer...my muscles have atrophied. Winter is no time to need exercise but here it is so I guess I'll be remodeling my home. Might as well.

I may never come back here to post.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2017 :  01:36:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Well...I still come here for whatever reason. Trump is at 38% approval. He had to run home to Florida for a "rally" to sooth his ruffled feathers. McCain and Graham are chewing on his coattails...his cabinet is still in Limbo because of them and other Republicans who can't accept his game. Hmmm...lost the format tools. No font, size, Color, etc.

Getting interesting.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2017 :  05:23:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Something is smelling in Washington...real bad. I can hardly believe the **** that's passing for potential legislation.

I think we're going to wake up some morning soon and find the military in charge. Actually, I kind of hope so. The generals around Trump are of the Marcus Aurelius type. I don't know how that happened
but I'm glad.

Anyway, good luck folks.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2017 :  08:46:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
It's getting really hairy in Washington. The FBI, CIA, and NSA are preparing to nail Trumps hide to the wall. Great...then we get Pence.
Rather a lose/lose situation...but he's better than "The Donald".

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2017 :  20:54:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
It's a month later. Putin has been marginalized. Kim Jung Un is going bananas and rattling nuclear sabres. The danger is Trump will use war as a diversion from the domestic drama threatening to expose him for the inept clumsy lout he is.

I am pessimistic regarding the future. I try to keep occupied to avoid overthinking the whole thing. We can only hope.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 06/20/2017 :  04:34:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
It'll be Summer in two days. I burned my right hand and arm 6 weeks ago. It got infected so antibiotics were used. They have worked, my hand is looking almost normal though the skin is still extremely sensitive and crepe like to the touch. I'd show a picture if the technical capability still existed here. Trump is still behaving as an ass. He's tripping himself up constantly and will likely be ousted. And yes...Pence is preferable to Trump. At least he's sane.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2017 :  04:41:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I'm thinking this is my last post here. My hand has healed. I'm done trying to do things I've outgrown. Bye.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 04/29/2018 :  06:30:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
So...no tools here at all. It's Spring here now...almost May of 2018.
Trump is still going insane...literally. Korea is coming to a peak now...we can hope but I'm very doubtful of any positive outcome. We're still talking on Herc's site. I don't kInow why I came back here. I guess.....?

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page

metasegue

4968 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2018 :  18:32:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
Summer is nearing it's end. I deleted my account at Herc's forum. There are certain people and circumstances that turn me off...enough.
I'll finally have to write for myself alone. That's the hardest writing. It requires focus and honesty. 'Bout that time. I'll still keep posting here...for whatever reason.

Albert Einstein

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 27737
New Topics: 0
New Topics: 0