Coping With Anorexia Or Bulemia
 Struggling

New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

dumblonde 222
Starting Member

10 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2005 :  08:50:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Reply to Topic
I have been struggling with my weight for a long time now it has been about 6 yrs that i have always wanted to be thinner but in these past 3 yrs i have been doing something about it. I have starved my self and been put in the hospital but after i was in the hopital i gainded all of my weight back and then some, i currently weigh 175-180, Before the hospital i weighed 150-160 but the weight i was at when they put me in the hospital i weighed 120. I starve myself occasionalyl when i can but most of they time i take laxitives because i try but i cannot throw up. I eat barly and i take them. and its been more so latley because i am a cutter as well but my parents freak out and punish me if i cut and i dont mean groundings and put in the hospitaL, they think it is just for attention, and i have been through alot with my family, the past is my worst enemy and i get bad anxiety because some of the past actions with my mom and step-dad are starting to arise again. i just started this site and im not sure what to do, so any comments are w/e would be great.
Thx-
~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
Jump To:
MyTherapy Communities © MyTherapy Go To Top Of Page
TotalTodayYesterday
Topics: 27738
New Topics: 1
New Topics: 0